Several BAYC and CryptoPunks collectors who put up their tokens as collateral backing for Ethereum loans have been unable to settle their dues. Crypto analysts believe this could mark the onset of the first major liquidation crisis in the NFT industry. BendDAO Loans and Possible Risks Rumors of a liquidation spiral began earlier this week following a post about NFT lending platform BendDAO. BendDAO is a web3 protocol that allows users to take out loans in Ethereum using their non-fungible…
The decentralized exchange aggregator 1inch has announced an integration with the fiat/crypto payment platform Wirex.
This integration will bring 1inch API to Wirex’s non-custodial wallet, providing it with direct token swap functionality.
- According to a press release shared by 1inch, the integration will also use 1inch’s pathfinder to let Wirex users find the most favorable rates for their trades.
- “The Wirex integration is a natural step for 1inch, which always strives for universal application and mass adoption of its products and solutions,” said 1inch Network co-founder Sergey Kunz. “And Wirex is one of the crypto space’s leaders in terms of tech advancement and user base.”
- Wirex CEO Pavel Matveev noted that the integration will give Wirex users easier access to the world of Defi. “Now users can
- comfortably and profitably swap multiple tokens, saving substantial amounts of money and time,” he added.
- Wirex’s non-custodial wallet launched in December and uses biometric access and multiparty computation technology to enhance its security. It currently works on Avalanche, Polygon, BNB Chain, and Fantom – blockchains which 1inch has integrated with already.
In April, 1inch embedded fiat payment options into its platform through integration with Transak.