Get the weekly summary of crypto market analysis, news, and forecasts! This Week’s Summary The crypto market ends the week at a total market capitalization of $1,09 trillion. Bitcoin is up by over 2% to reach around $27,200. Ethereum increased by nearly 6% to close to $1,700. XRP gained almost 2% in value during a highly volatile week. Almost all altcoins are trading in the green, with virtually no exceptions. The DeFi sector maintains the total value of protocols (TVL)…
The shifting perceptions about cryptocurrencies have seen their increased acquisition as alternative investment vehicles. As is with other ventures, it isn’t uncommon to find individuals spreading their holdings over a range of coins. Thus, given the diverse crypto offerings (currently, there are more than 22000 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap) and volatility characteristic of this market, keeping pace with the trades could prove a challenge. In these circumstances, a tool enabling real-time market monitoring comes in handy. These tools are known as cryptocurrency portfolio trackers.
A good cryptocurrency portfolio tracker streamlines information sharing. Additionally, it allows the investor to trade in cryptos of their choice. Therefore identifying one could make all the difference in one’s crypto investment journey. In this article, we discussed the best cryptocurrency portfolio trackers in 2021. Setting us off, though, are your must-haves for a good tracker.
Qualities to Look For in Portfolio Trackers
The crypto market is bursting with coin trackers, each claiming to be the real deal. Unfortunately, despite their claims, there isn’t a perfect product available. You should, therefore, exercise care when settling on one coin tracker over the other.
Furthermore, any coin tracker worth its name checks several boxes, and here are four fundamental qualities you should insist on when picking one.
Diversity of Coins and Exchanges
Choose a crypto tracker that accepts all your coins and exchanges. Doing so saves you the need for multiple exchanges and passwords when transacting.
As crypto portfolio trackers connect to your wallets and exchanges, the security of your holdings is crucial. The rising cases of cryptocurrency theft and fraud emphasize this fact.
A good crypto tracker employs two-factor authentication and multi-layer encryption, besides other measures like biometric ID. Consequently, they, to a great extent, insulate your funds from criminals.
The coin tracker market caters to all segments. There are free access trackers as there are paid-for ones with premium functions. Regardless of the product you settle on, be sure it suits your needs and budget. Getting a good cryptocurrency portfolio tracker doesn’t mean you have to break the bank for it.
Users crave fulfilling experiences. Here simplicity is the key. Clear and easy navigations provide rewarding user experiences. For example, a good coin tracker allows you to see your portfolio value readily and smoothly transition between functions.
The Best Crypto Portfolio Trackers
In trading, information is king as it influences investment decisions. So to register profitability in their venture, one needs the best tools to keep abreast of the market trends, and a good cryptocurrency portfolio tracker is just the thing.
The following are the best trackers going into 2021.
Disclaimer: This listing is random and in no way an inference of their ranking.
CoinTracker merges function and convenience on one platform. It has a simple interface enabling easy usage. Other salient features defining it include
- Easy connection of wallets and exchanges – CoinTracker supports the direct linkage of your wallets, crypto exchanges, and Defi platforms; it automatically synchronizes one’s balances with their transactions.
- Turbotax integration – CoinTracker blends with Turbotax and your personal accountant’s software, allowing you to access your reports quickly, review tax summaries and tax returns, and calculate annual taxes.
- Uses read-only access – The program thus leaves no traces of your transactions, further enhancing your privacy and security.
- Supports a wide variety of coins and exchanges – CoinTracker enables you to transact in over 500 exchanges and over 20000 coins.
CryptoView is a cryptocurrency portfolio manager and multi-exchange trading platform. It is a feature-rich platform providing first-class services.
- Multi-exchange support – you can sync your exchanges and wallets while managing transactions on different exchanges from a single account and automatically import trading balances and histories.
- Portfolio balance – sync your balances from the connected exchanges and wallets. Also, one may add and manually manage their entries to their offline wallets and cold storage.
- Multi charting interface – Access real-time trading information from major exchanges using the customizable charting interface; also track different currencies simultaneously.
- Advanced order types – use “Stop” and “Stop limit” orders to check the losses that arise from price falls.
- A multi-source news aggregator – access news feeds from major media outlets also customize them to your preferences.
- High-security standards – CryptoView uses enterprise-grade security standards allowing you to trade with the assurance that your data and API keys are secure.
- No hidden fees and trade limits
Since its inception in 20017, the Delta app has gained in popularity. The following features make it an outstanding product:
- With Delta, you can see your entire holdings from the first day of investing
- connect swiftly to your cryptos and wallets
- It supports over 300 exchanges and wallets
- On this program, you can enlist specific cryptos on your watchlist for easy tracking
- With Delta, you get an assurance of a comprehensive asset analysis
- It has both iOS and Android applications
- Enables automatic tracking of exchange fees, transactions, and airdrops
Crypto Pro tracker has existed since 2015. It comes with data encryption for enhanced security. Its other features include:
- Current price updates
- Mac OS menu bar widget
- news alerts according to your portfolio, and exchange price updates
- Users can securely import cryptos from over 90 exchanges and 190 crypto wallets
- This program is reachable on AppleWatch, iPhone,iPad, and Mac
TradeView is one of the simplest trackers for beginners. It has assorted charting tools for trading. With this program:
- You can track markets beyond the crypto world
- You can analyze trades and get possible moves for your industry with exposure to BTC
- You may monitor your favorite assets, get trading insight, interact with the community, identify trends, and import trades directly.
- Access your accounts via iOS devices through the App Store and all desktops
CoinStats tracker manages all your cryptocurrency investments in a single place. Additionally, you can link your wallets and exchange accounts to CoinStats or add information manually. This tracker tracks up to 8000 crypto rates from over 400 exchanges. With CoinStats, you will be able to:
- Track and Sync All your Investments in a Single App
- Create as many cryptocurrency portfolios as you want
- Live crypto market information
- Connect with projects teams via embedded chat
Conclusion – The Best Crypto Portfolio Trackers
Undoubtedly, the appetite for crypto uptake continues to grow with its increased acceptance. Crypto lovers have a large selection of coins that they may trade in. Diversifying one’s holdings is common in crypto, as with other investments. This reality, coupled with the volatility of cryptos, makes their real-time monitoring quite a task.
Here’s where crypto portfolio trackers become a necessity. However, in a market abounding in trackers, each presenting itself as the best alternative, one should exercise caution in their choices. A good tracker meets the user’s needs while keeping within their budgets.