Popular gold bug and crypto-critic Peter Schiff called out Michael Saylor for his continual advocacy of Bitcoin on Monday. He suggested that the executive chairman of MicroStrategy ought to face charges from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for his actions. Pumping Crypto Securities Schiff’s comments were a response to the SEC’s reveal of charges against the American celebrity Kim Kardashian on Monday. Kardashian agreed to pay nearly $1.3 million for failing to disclose her paid promotion of the crypto…
Defi Yield Protocol (DYP) announced its listing across multiple leading exchanges including Coinbase, Huobi, and MEXC last month. It also recently provided details on its upcoming Metaverse platform, which will feature interactivity with Cats and Watches Society (CAWS) NFTs.
- Coinbase revealed the listing of DYP on June 21st, while trading started one day later. Next, MEXC announced it will start listing of DYP for the first time on July 19th. Huobi then added DYP to its platform on July 27th.
- Smaller exchanges including Bitrue, ZT, Hoo, CoinDCX, Onus Finance also recently made the crypto-asset available for trade.
- DYP experienced no notable price fluctuations upon its recent listings, often when an asset is introduced to a new exchange. However, its market value surged rapidly on June 7th from $0.06 to over $0.20 and has continued to trade above that mark for nearly two months.
- A week after the price surge, DYP wrote a blog post explaining its Metaverse project and virtual-reality play-to-earn game. The game will allow players to adventure and level up with their CAWS NFT, or to use their DYP / iDYP tokens for game-related purposes.
- CAWS is an NFT collection of cats-wearing watches, each with over 200 unique attributes like watch preferences and personalities. Ownership is required to participate in DYP’s latest GameFi adventure platform.
- Most recently, DYP has made efforts to increase its brand awareness by sponsoring both a racing team in racebox, and the Mojo Yachting Club.
- Daniel Garrett – Marketing and Communications Manager at Defi Yield Protocol – stated in an AMA on Monday that DYP’s project is unique due to its wide range of products, including its NFT collection and Metaverse game.
- He added that the project plans to onboard more users and gain adoption using its Metaverse-related products, and by launching its IOS and Android apps.
- “In general, as you hear more about Defi Yield Protocol, as you get more familiar with what we’re doing, I think the users are gonna come,” he said. “We’re focused right now, and this is a great opportunity to get in on something on the ground floor.
Between 29 and 31 of July, DYP sponsored the prestigious Deep Forest Fest, where the team went to meet some fellow DYPians. The event increased brand awareness and helped the DYP community come together to create memorable moments.