Get the weekly summary of crypto market analysis, news, and forecasts! This Week’s Summary The Crypto Market ends the week at a total market capitalization of $1,286 trillion. Bitcoin manages to withhold the $30k level after a disappointing week. Ethereum lost almost 3% of its value over the past seven days. XRP decreased by nearly 3% this past week. Almost all altcoins are trading in the red, with very few exceptions. The DeFi sector lost over $0.3 billion from the…
The current mania surrounding non-fungible tokens (NFTs) has swept the globe and has become a source of debate. However, one thing is sure: NFTs will play a critical part in creating a perfect Metaverse.
NFTs will open up new prospects for businesses, investors, and fans in the long run. Today we will learn about GalaxyPad, a new platform created to support NFT games and Metaverse projects.
GalaxyPad is a decentralized cross-chain platform that enables project owners to:
- Build NFT games
- Launch Metaverse applications
The following subsections will provide more information about this ongoing project to our readers.
A Look at the Market
If you look at the major cryptocurrencies on a large decentralized exchange (DEX), you’ll see high trading volumes. As independent data prove, these exchanges record billions of USD each day in transactions.
NFT games are also collecting billions of dollars each quarter, and they are doing so with impressively small teams. If we add the trend to the larger and larger importance of cross-chain technology, GalaxyPad’s goal appears more straightforward.
Let us picture GalaxyPad’s ecosystem as six interconnected entities:
- Planet incubation: the team will assist entrepreneurs in their first stages of development on GalaxyPad. The founders aim to build a community of qualified partners, influencers and investors to make this phase smoother.
- Planet farm: the team will launch a yield farming process, a popular way to earn passive income in the crypto universe.
- Planet marketplace: the initiative will have its internal NFT marketplace, including GameFi projects.
- PlanetDAO: the team will develop a virtual space where the community will fully control and drive internal governance matters.
- Launchpad: in the Launchpad section, teams working on IDO and IGO initiatives will find their digital home.
- Galaxy Kingdoms: finally, the team will launch a new Play-to-Earn (P2E) game.
What do We Know About the $GXPAD Token?
The $GXPAD token – the native crypto of the ecosystem – will soon enter the market. Its utility will range from incentivizing users to funding projects development. Moreover, $GXPAD will allow users to pay fees and gain internal governance.
The following subsections provide more details on the matter.
The Token’s Profile
The token has a total supply of 100 million samples, following a pre-defined distribution:
- Ecosystem: 40% of the token supply
- Token sale: 20% of $GXPAD (10% at seed, followed by 7% and 3% in the private and public sales, respectively)
- Team and marketing: 20% of the tokens
- Internal liquidity: 15% of the number of coins
- Advisors: 5% of the supply.
The Token’s Utility
The $GXPAD coin has a variety of applications inside the GalaxyPad ecosystem, including:
- Passive income: token holders will make passive revenue from their $GXPAD by putting them on the planet farms.
- Governance rights: the team wants to implement a progressive transition to a DAO system. Consequently, holders will gain voting rights over time.
- NFT trading: the project’s founders promise that using $GXPAD on the internal marketplace will give the right to discounts.
- Planet Power: staking $GXPAD allows investors to participate in a project on the platform. The team will launch four profiles (MilkyWay, Whirlpool, Cartwheel, and Black Eye). The market will receive more information on the feature in the future.
When it comes to bringing this new portal to market, the GalaxyPad team follows a defined plan. We described the three phases of the developers’ goals in the following subsections:
The project’s preliminary phase opened with a thorough research and development study on the market and competitors. Once the team found the market to penetrate, it dedicated its efforts to building a community.
The current phase includes several milestones, such as launching the first marketing campaign. All the sales (seed, private, and public) will mark $GXPAD debut on the market.
Following these operations, the team anticipates DEX and CEX listings and the launch of its staking app.
According to the roadmap, by Summer 2022, the project will gain a multichain dimension, and the team expects to launch planet farms.
The platform’s marketplace should also enter GalaxyPad in this phase.
In Q3, the developers will start working on Galaxy Kingdoms, and we will announce several strategic partnerships.
Finally, GalaxyPad’s v.2 portal will go live after debuting on mobile devices.
GalaxyPad plans to enter the market with a set of features designed to help it differentiate from competitors. Assuming that the growth in NFT assets and the Metaverse will continue, the team’s bet is clear.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Readers are encouraged to conduct further research before taking any action. Furthermore, Crypto Adventure does not endorse any crypto projects cryptocurrencies listed, mentioned, or linked to on our site. Trading cryptocurrencies is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses. You should consult your financial advisor before making any decision. Learn More