Bots are computer programs designed to carry out specific activities automatically. They operate with the least amount of human input possible. Crypto trading bots are automated programs that trade a single coin or a portfolio of cryptocurrencies. They trade on one or more exchanges on behalf of the owner or user. Cryptocurrency bots can automate trading tactics to increase portfolio profits. Today, we'll take a closer look at this ever-expanding technology. A Simple Way to See Crypto Trading Bots Artificial…
MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor has announced another company purchase of the premier cryptocurrency on Tuesday.
- According to Saylor’s Twitter, MicroStrategy bought exactly 4,167 Bitcoin at $45,714 each. The total purchase cost $190.5 million.
- This brings the company’s total Bitcoin holdings to 129,218 Bitcoin. Altogether, the company paid an average of $30,700 per coin.
- That means MicroStrategy owns $5.84 billion in Bitcoin at current prices. On the whole, his Bitcoin investment is up by about $1.9 billion right now.
- The last time MicroStrategy bought Bitcoin was back in February. With the new purchase, his company has gained its lead back over the third-largest Bitcoin address. The mystery whale has been selling off hard in the last two weeks.
- The purchase was expected, given that MicroStrategy just took out a $205M loan with Silvergate bank to buy more Bitcoin. Had the market been prepared, he suggested that he would’ve tried a Bitcoin-backed bond
- Saylor has made clear that MicroStrategy never plans to sell its Bitcoin, considering it part of the company’s “offensive strategy”.