Several prominent names in the crypto sector, including Avalanche, Conflux, and Chainlink, are making strides in the World of Dypians. The latest to join the ranks is CoinGecko, aligning with leading industry figures for increased engagement and education. CoinGecko has partnered with Dypius to lead innovations on the World of Dypians platform, a metaverse gateway to the crypto universe. Here, players can delve into a one-of-a-kind experience, interacting with AI-driven NPCs. A Fresh Alliance in the World of Dypians…
Disclaimer: This is a paid press release! Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Learn More
NewsCrypto.io is pleased to announce the Holder Rewards Event in appreciation of NWC holders and the community following the token’s new listing on the HitBTC exchange.
The NWC token’s exchange listing began in the fourth quarter of 2019, and the token is now listed on its 6th exchange. This would not have been possible without the NWC token holders and the entire community. As such, Newscrypto is hosting the Holders Reward event and the airdrop campaign to give back to their loyal supporters.
Holder Rewards Event Details
Newscrypto.io will run the event for ten months. During this time, NWC holders will be rewarded simply for holding an NWC token. To participate in the event, investors must hold a minimum of 5000 NWC tokens. Newscrypto.io will issue the rewards as follows:
- 5,000 NWC tokens= 400 free tokens
- 10,000 NWC tokens= 1,000 free tokens
- 20,000 NWC tokens= 2,300 free tokens
- 30,000 NWC tokens= 3,500 free tokens
- 50,000 NWC tokens = 7,000 free tokens
- 75,000 NWC tokens= 11,000 free tokens
- 100,000 NWC tokens= 20,000 free tokens
- 200,000 NWC tokens= 50,000 free tokens
After buying the tokens they want, investors must hold these digital coins for at least three months. Investors can then officially join the Holder Even by applying through this link after securing their tokens. The event starts on 01/03/2020, and token holders cannot join if they bought their NWC coins before starting the Holders Event.
To join the NewsCrypto Holders event, click here.
In addition to the Holders Event, NewsCrypto is hosting a special 50000 $NWC tokens airdrop. Each Participant will get 10 $NWC coins just for participating. There’s also a special referral content, with prizes as follows:
- 1st Place: 5000 $NWC
- 2nd Place: 3000 $NWC
- 3rd – 5th: 1000 $NWC
- 6th – 10th – 500 $NWC
To participate in this event, click here.
Installing the Solar Wallet and Adding NWC Tokens
Users must install the Solar wallet to hold their NWC tokens to participate in the event.
Solar is a Stellar wallet with a clean and straightforward user interface. The wallet enhances Stellar’s advanced capabilities while making the network more convenient. The Solar Wallet also offers multi-signature support and extends the functionality of the Stellar system.
Here is a step-by-step guide that holders can use to download the wallet and add their NWC tokens to it.
- Go to Solar Wallet’s homepage and click on the ‘Get Wallet Now’ button at the page’s top-left.
- A window with different operating systems will pop up. Choose your most preferred one and proceed to save the file.
- Please set up your account by entering a password and repeating it for verification. If you already have a Solar-supported wallet, you can import its secret key after entering your password. Leave the field blank if you don’t have an existing wallet.
- Back up your secret key to help recover your funds should you forget your password. Repeat your password to reveal the secret key. Ensure that you store the key safely. Your secret key may also be a scannable QR code.
- At this point, you will need to have at least 1.5 Stellar Lumens to continue setting up your account. You could either buy the tokens or ask someone to send you some.
- Once you have the tokens in your account, click on the icon at the top right corner. Proceed to click on ‘Assets and Balances.’
- Click ‘Add asset to your account’ and ‘Add a custom asset,’ leading to a window popup.
- Insert NWC under ‘Code’ and GDZJD363YP7P3TNYDK3ZD6GLXFMAI3GLVIH7CGFLNZWIZBQUCVE6PTU7 under ‘Issuer.’ Confirm the transaction by entering your password.
- After completing it, you should be able to see the NWC token under your account.
For a step-by-step guide with images, please use this link. Should you have any questions concerning the event or how to download the wallet, you can contact Newscrypto.io through their Telegram Channel or by email at [email protected].
Newscrypto.io is the go-to platform for any crypto trader. The platform allows traders to access trading tools, advanced indicators, educational programs, and community predictions. These features allow traders to access any information concerning cryptocurrencies in the market. Currently, there are 64,566 registered users.
All transactions on the NewsCrypto network are underpinned by the platform’s NWC token, which complies with the Stellar Lumen token. NWC token performs utility and value-transfer functions on Newscrypto.io with Solar, Ledger, and Trezor wallet support. There are currently 279,990,970 tokens in supply, and Newscrypto has a market cap of $2.6 million.
To participate in the holders’ event and community airdrop, click here.
Press release: This is a paid press release! Crypto Adventure does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto Adventure is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the press release. Learn More