Volt Inu (VOLT) is a hyper-deflationary token seeking to help users diversify their investments across several asset types. Its goal is to build a loyal community, the VOLTARMY, whose members will have access to a growing ecosystem of assets and products, including NFTs, reflections, merchandise, and a P2E game. The meme-coin trend produced several projects with varying degrees of success and popularity in recent years. For instance, some coins like Shiba Inu made it into the top-10 cryptos by market…
The Germany-based security company Solidproof had added crypto marketing services to its product suite. It’s offer includes numerous package deals for publishing marketing material in cryptocurrency-focused outlets, mainstream news sites, and social media.
In a press release shared with CryptoAdventure, the company said it plans to offer all the services of traditional marketing agencies. For example, its solutions include press releases, Ask-Me-Anything’s (AMA’s), and social media posts.
- It will also feature content on multiple top cryptocurrency websites, including CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com, CryptoPotato, CryptoSlate, CryptoNews, and CryptoAdventure.
- The company’s announcement reads:
The recent addition of crypto marketing services to its offer gives developing, projects another reason to use Solidproof before launching.
- Other websites include platforms with global and universal reach, like Bloomberg, NASDAQ, Yahoo, and Business Insider. Furthermore, the company provides bespoke marketing solutions for Chinese and Korean markets.
- According to the company’s site, its most valuable product includes 20 unique articles about the project in multiple industry publications, worth $35,000.
- Solidproof was first established as a security firm dedicated to identifying smart contract vulnerabilities in the Defi space. Last month, the company opened its smart contract auto-audit tool for large-scale access. This product costs $800.
SolidProof secured crucial partnerships with multiple industry firms in the past year, including Unicrupt Network, vEmpire, CULT DAO, and many other well known cryptocurrency projects.