According to an update on the crypto platform’s help page, Coinbase wallet will no longer support payment network Ripple’s XRP token. The digital asset is not the only cryptocurrency Coinbase has delisted as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, and Stellar will also be unavailable. Coinbase Halts Wallet Support for XRP, BCH, ETC, and XLM The delisting will take effect from January next year and Coinbase’s wallet application will drop support for the aforementioned tokens. Coinbase Wallet like MetaMask and similar providers…
The Germany-based security company Solidproof had added crypto marketing services to its product suite. It’s offer includes numerous package deals for publishing marketing material in cryptocurrency-focused outlets, mainstream news sites, and social media.
In a press release shared with CryptoAdventure, the company said it plans to offer all the services of traditional marketing agencies. For example, its solutions include press releases, Ask-Me-Anything’s (AMA’s), and social media posts.
- It will also feature content on multiple top cryptocurrency websites, including CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com, CryptoPotato, CryptoSlate, CryptoNews, and CryptoAdventure.
- The company’s announcement reads:
The recent addition of crypto marketing services to its offer gives developing, projects another reason to use Solidproof before launching.
- Other websites include platforms with global and universal reach, like Bloomberg, NASDAQ, Yahoo, and Business Insider. Furthermore, the company provides bespoke marketing solutions for Chinese and Korean markets.
- According to the company’s site, its most valuable product includes 20 unique articles about the project in multiple industry publications, worth $35,000.
- Solidproof was first established as a security firm dedicated to identifying smart contract vulnerabilities in the Defi space. Last month, the company opened its smart contract auto-audit tool for large-scale access. This product costs $800.
SolidProof secured crucial partnerships with multiple industry firms in the past year, including Unicrupt Network, vEmpire, CULT DAO, and many other well known cryptocurrency projects.