RINO - A multi-signature based enterprise wallet, free for first year of use. RINO is the only enterprise wallet for Monero that has multi-signature security. Designed for teams and organizations, RINO provides features such as spending limits and four-eye approvals. Monero is the number one privacy-focused cryptocurrency in the world. While Bitcoin and Ethereum reveal every transaction to the world, Monero’s unique cryptography provides the privacy that traditional pre-crypto finance takes for granted. Businesses do not, in general, want…
Cryptocurrency and gambling are a match made in heaven. Crypto gambling is gaining traction, and that’s all because of the distributed, digital nature of cryptocurrency. In addition, technology is solving the many challenges that have engulfed the gambling industry for many years.
After prolonged coding hours, crypto developers have rewarded gamblers with unique platforms to participate in crypto betting, poker, and online tournaments.
The following is a list of the best platforms in the crypto gambling industry to achieve your gambling goals effortlessly while leveraging cryptocurrencies’ perks.
Criteria for Effective Crypto Gambling Platforms
When choosing the best crypto-based platform to stake on, consider the following areas;
- Fast processing of transactions – Being a decentralized technology, cryptocurrency allows users to directly send their stakes from their wallets to their gambling platform quicker. This is also true for the withdrawal process. Best sites automate these processes for instant transaction processing.
- Anonymity – One of the primary drivers of the high adoption of crypto gambling is the ability to bet anonymously. The level of anonymity a betting site offers must be considered when choosing the best platform.
- Multiple coins supported – Today, there are more than 20000 cryptocurrencies, according to CoinMarketCap. The more coins a crypto gambling platform supports, the more flexibility it offers and the better the experience.
- Rewards and Bonuses – Most players gamble to get profits. Fun is secondary. A good crypto-gambling platform gives rewards and bonuses to its users.
Best Crypto Gambling platforms in 2023
We have so far seen what crypto gambling is and the potential it brings to the industry. So, first, I looked at the features that make an effective crypto-gambling platform. And now, these are the best crypto gambling platforms in 2023.
Launched in 2014, FortuneJack is the first crypto gambling platform by the Nexus Group Enterprises Casinos.
The platform supports live dealer games, casino games, and sports betting. Besides improved security and great user experience, fortune jack is well known in the crypto gambling scene for supporting multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Excellent user support – The 24/7 support makes FortuneJack a preference for many.
- Accepts multiple coins – BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, and others
- Fast processing speeds – FortuneJack eliminates intermediaries to make the deposit and withdrawal processes fast
- Large selection of games – including Dice, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and Video Slots.
Cloudbet joined the gambling industry in 2015. It allows users to place bets on live sports using cryptocurrencies. Cloudbet offers betting platforms for Champions League, UFC, NBA, NHL, NFL, and other major tournaments.
- Exceptional user experience – players have a great experience betting on live sports on Cloudbet using cryptocurrencies
- Support for multiple games – Cloudbet allows bets on all major leagues, including champions leagues and NBA.
- Bonuses – The platform gives many offers to players, such as a 100% bonus of up to 5 BTC on a player’s first deposit
- Enhanced security – Cloudbet offers secure cloud storage for all crypto deposits and keeps a hot wallet to fasten the processing of withdrawals.
Betchain has been around the gambling scene since 2013. The platform operates under an AntillePhone N.V. Gaming License and uses modern technology to give users a range of online games to place their stake. BetChain supports slot games, poker, baccarat, craps, and roulette. Other strong points of BetChain Include the following:
- Support multiple cryptocurrencies – Among the cryptocurrencies backed by Betchain are stablecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Dogecoin
- Fast withdrawals – BetChain allows direct user withdrawals to debit and credit cards. The platform supports Mastercard, Qiwi, Visa, and Skrill.
- Bonuses – The platform provides a 100% welcome bonus of up to 1BTC. For a fiat deposit, this is 200 EUR.
Unlike other millennial industries that have become obsolete with time, the gambling industry seems to be gaining more attention worldwide. The gambling industry’s growth can be attributed to innovators being alert and acting fast to integrate great technologies for improved efficiency.
Integrating cryptocurrency into gambling systems is the latest move by these blockchain enthusiasts, and company owners cannot wait. Many crypto-based online gambling sites exist today, and choosing the best isn’t a simple task like it used to be a few years ago. In the above paragraphs, therefore, we have introduced the best crypto-based gambling platforms based on established criteria to help you kickstart your betting career.