Might the Chinese government reconsider its stance against cryptocurrencies? The country’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) recently published a report seeking public opinion on the matter. Despite multiple bans on Bitcoin over 8 years, the Chinese government may have the motivation to not completely reject its adoption. China Consults The Public The commission published its report to its website under the “Soliciting Opinions” (translated) category earlier today. It states that major departments have revised one of its regulatory catalogs…
Crypto coin trackers are websites, apps, or other programs that allow you to manage your cryptocurrencies and keep track of how your funds vary. These trackers link with an individual’s crypto wallets, and so it is easy to get information on how crypto markets vary in value consistently. The trackers are essential to a vast number of people who have ventured into crypto trading, considering that there are about 43 million active crypto wallet users globally.
These coin trackers are vital because they record transactions and other useful information that may not be available from other sources. These trackers also give an outline of your portfolio and so it is easy to manage your cryptocurrencies. They are also essential for accounting and taxation purposes because they provide records that may be needed by government authorities.
So, what makes a good crypto tracker? And which are some of the best. This article gets into all the details you need.
Features of the Best Crypto Coin Trackers
There are so many trackers available in the market. So, what qualifies one as the best? If you are looking for a crypto coin tracker, here are the ideal features you should have in mind:
- Safety and Security- An excellent coin tracker should ensure that the crypto portfolio data is safe from fraudsters. Data leakage on your crypto portfolio information might leave your crypto wallet vulnerable and may lead to loss of funds. Your tracker should have excellent security properties such as two-factor authentication or multi-layer encryption.
- Sharing Options- Crypto community members should be able to share useful information among themselves. When crypto traders are aware of the market changes, they can act accordingly regarding crypto trading. A tracker with sharing options is, therefore, a logical choice.
- A Clear Layout- Your coin tracker should be easy to operate and understand. One should be able to view all of his crypto information and the changes made with time on that layout.
- A Wide Range of Available Cryptocurrencies Coins and Exchanges- A crypto trader may want to operate with a variety of cryptocurrencies. A valid tracker should give a variety of coins and exchanges to use. Coin trackers should also provide traders with information on crypto holding when they are operating with multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Reflect New Additions- A quality tracker should provide new information in the crypto market. Market updates enable the trader to make sound decisions on how to exchange their cryptocurrencies. Your tracker should also notify the crypto trader on new prices and new trends.
- Record-Keeping- Your choice of crypto coin tracker should be able to store all crypto trading transactions. A tracker with record-keeping features is an excellent choice.
Best Crypto Coin Trackers
The cryptocurrency market is a fluctuating and unpredictable market, and you can quickly lose your money. Therefore, trackers are essential in recording your crypto trading information and keeping your data safe and secure. Here are the best crypto coin trackers to use in 2020:
CoinStats Crypto Coin Tracker
CoinStats tracker manages all your cryptocurrencies from one place. You only need to link your wallet and exchange accounts to CoinStats or add information manually. This tracker tracks up to 8000 crypto rates from over 400 exchanges. The tracker has great comparison and analytic tools that help compare and analyze crypto market trends and enable traders to make the right decisions.
CoinStats has a sharing option that allows crypto community members to share data that is important to make informed market resolutions.
Delta Crypto Coin Tracker
Delta is an ideal tracker for low level and medium level traders. It is a mobile-based app and offers some free versions. This app provides excellent analysis tools that help compare market trends for the right decision-making.
Delta crypto coin tracker supports over 3000 crypto coins and over 200 widely known crypto exchanges. The free version of Delta connects with only two accounts, while the premium version connects with as many exchange accounts as possible. The tracker has a feature known as Delta Direct that provides the latest crypto updates to the traders to understand the market better. You can make a list of various cryptocurrency information with Delta tracker because it has a clear layout.
One limitation of the Delta app is that you cannot acquire or sell coins directly. Also, the free version of this tracker offers only two exchange accounts, and you have to pay for the premium version to experience better features.
KryptoGraphe Crypto Coin Tracker
KryptoGraphe coin tracker is useful to investors who require information on the latest crypto market trends and market development. The tracker shows you the value of your cryptocurrencies. This tracker also gives comprehensive investment information, primarily when you have invested with the same amount of capital as the other investors.
KryptoGraphe has a tiered pricing system that decides the number of exchange accounts you can operate. You can only use two exchange accounts when using the free version of this tracker. You can run up to 4 exchange accounts when using the premium version.
This tracker has excellent comparison features. You get to see the performance of other traders in percentage, and you can also see the top investors.
Some limitations of this tracker are that it requires manual entry of data, and the best features of the app come with the paid versions. Also, KryptoGraphe’s operations are not fully clarified.
Binance Crypto Coin Tracker
Binance tracker is the best for high volume cryptocurrency traders. This tracker supports more than 1200 cryptocurrencies. Binance tracker offers a comprehensive trading platform and a clear layout, which gives an overview of traders’ portfolios.
You can get detailed market data with this tracker to help you understand the market trends and make sound trading decisions. Binance tracker also guarantees a high level of security and encryption for traders’ crypto information.
One limitation of this tracker is that it is impossible to buy currencies directly using the Binance tracker.
CryptoCompare Crypto Coin Tracker
CryptoCompare tracker is best for traders with multiple cryptocurrencies or those who prefer to hold some coins and sell some other coins separately. This tracker provides a web interface and a mobile app with no charges.
CryptoCompare allows for comparison because you can create charts and graphs that help you analyze your crypto information consistently. CryptoCompare also regularly gives market updates, which enables traders to make informed decisions on cryptocurrency trading.
Coin trackers record trade and other relevant information, which is necessary for accounting and taxation purposes. This feature makes them an indispensable tool for any crypto investor.
Crypto trackers can compare market trends in crypto trading to help the trader come up with informed resolutions. They also give the latest market development that makes traders understand crypto markets better.
A well-informed crypto investor should analyze different crypto coin trackers and get a tracker that suits them. You should invest in a tracker that guarantees your coins’ security to avoid losing your funds. So, why don’t you choose one from our list and give it a try?