Morgan Stanley says changing to Proof of Stake might not solve Ethereum's scaling problems. An equity strategist for Morgan Stanley claims Ethereum beacon-mainnet merge will cause demand for graphics processors to plummet in the coming months. The Ethereum platform has been undergoing a parade of testnets preparing for its merge with Beacon Chain. This merge is a move to facilitate the blockchain's transition from operating a Proof of Work model, to Proof of Stake. The PoW consensus model understandably…
Blockchain-based Z7DAO aims to provide a transparent, safe, and trustworthy environment for its users.
By creating a network of token holders, the initiative hopes to establish a sense of belonging for its users. With this idea, cryptocurrency fans may work together to become owners of Esports teams.
Z7DAO wishes to be the first decentralized competitive Esports organization, and our review will look closely into this project.
An Esports organization governed and owned by the community can become a reality using Z7DAO’s smart contract technology.
Through their skills in gaming, esports, and the cryptocurrency sector, a new team chose to launch this project. With the help of Z7DAO, users, professional players, and the general public received the promise of a new esports ecosystem.
Specifically, the founders mention giving a voice, vote, and authority in the sector through this new DAO. We summarized the promises of Z7DAO to the market in the following sections.
Promoting a Change for Fans Worldwide
The team was clear in stating what it believes to be the current limit of the current esports market. When it comes to the direction of an esports team, supporters do not have a voice on the matter.
Z7DAO thinks that this framework represents an enormous limit to the business’s potential. Esports fans may suggest fresh ideas and vote on the team’s future through a fan-driven process. For example, fans may have good ideas for alterations to the rosters, participation in tournaments, and sponsorships.
A New Ecosystem for All the Players
Another issue the team mentions is that talented competitors may lack the funds to join a professional tournament. Z7DAO wishes to make esports more widely available to the general public.
The initiative’s goal is to help skilled esports players secure a long-term source of income on the market. The team also explained that Z7DAO imagines a future where talented players progress in their esports careers.
The project wishes to provide a conducive atmosphere where players may entirely focus and devote themselves to practice and tournament participation.
Thinking about Investors
It may take a lot of work and money to start and run an esports team, as Z7DAO argues. The founders explained that even those with enough resources might find it hard to manage a team.
On Z7DAO, people may invest in esports teams by participating in a launchpad program.
The $Z7 Token
According to the team, the Z7DAO ($Z7) coin will bring the Esports industry’s players, fans, and investors together. You may contribute to a secure and transparent organization with decentralized governance with the token, as Z7DAO explained.
In terms of token utility, we can mention the following aspects:
- Launchpad: Players and investors may create their esports teams by launching tokens and NFTs for their squad. All $Z7 holders will have prioritized access to the launches of new teams.
- Vote: Using the voting mechanism, you may suggest the direction of Esports teams and manage them.
- Earn: You will need to lock away your tokens if you want to win large at gaming events and tournaments. It is also possible to profit from the teams’ revenues, such as the awards from contests.
- Staking: The project allows users to stake tokens for various purposes. It is possible to interact with professional players, and retired players will receive liquidity from the system.
- Merchandise: $Z7 tokens will also give access to limited-edition jerseys and other merchandise.
The 1 billion tokens will mainly go to the DAO treasury (30%), marketing operations (22%), and a private sale (15%). A seed round will gather 10% of the tokens, and the system’s initial liquidity will be 3% of the supply. The remaining 20% will go, in equal portion, to the CEX listing, a public sale round, advisors, and the team.
A Look Into the Team’s Plans
The team’s work follows a detailed plan, which we’ve outlined below:
- 1st Phase: The team will launch its native token and the Z7DAO platform online.
- 2nd Phase: Z7DAO will organize the first e-tournaments, and the launchpad for esports teams will go live.
- 3rd Phase: The watch-to-earn and stream functionalities will become available for all the users.
- 4th Phase: The Z7DAO Game will debut, and the team expects to have a fully functional DAO portal.
- 5th Phase: The retired esports team fund will become fully operational.
Z7DAO is a fresh approach to eSports team ownership. Users, professional players, and the community may benefit from its decentralized autonomous organization.
We will see if consumers can make their opinions heard and profit from the newly constructed DAO environment. In the meantime, readers can refer to Z7DAO’s website and social media accounts for updates.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Readers are encouraged to conduct further research before taking any action. Furthermore, Crypto Adventure does not endorse any crypto projects cryptocurrencies listed, mentioned, or linked to on our site. Trading cryptocurrencies is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses. You should consult your financial advisor before making any decision. Learn More